News
  • Facebook
  • LINE
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

2019 Boxlight ASEAN Partner meeting in Malaysia

2019/7/10
In order to let Boxlight products and Mimio education solutions quickly expand in Southeast Asia market, Boxlight Asia Pacific office (Taiwan) has gathered partners from Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Sri Lanka to Malaysia to participate in the first Boxlight ASEAN Partner Meeting.

Thanks to Boxlight Malaysia partners, your continuous efforts make Boxlight ASEAN is gradually growing 

Firstly this meeting, with "Change the classroom, Change the world." tagline, uses Mimio education solution as the main theme to in-depth attract all the partners who are highly interested to promote the solution to his own country . Later, we also shared new HLD technology and discussed many pro-AV solutions designed in the different places. Speaking of this, I really want to thank Boxlight China for providing many proven track records of Pro-AV, which will make the application of the projector more diversified. In addition, Boxlight USA provides a lot of marketing information to enhance all partners to understand the success of Boxlight brand in the world.

Next in terms of products, touch TV (ProColor) and HLD projectors are also widely asked by partners. 

On the second day of the product exchange agenda, all of the partners learned more knowledge of Boxlight-Mimio products under the Q&A atmosphere.
Thanks to the Malaysian partners for providing the best meeting room to help all partners to understand our new product lineup and assiating them to  experience local gourmet and twin tower itinerary. From partner's feedback they can enjoy the comfortable and knowledgable event. I can say after the event I am also enthusiastic to call my friends to experience Malaysia's enthusiasm and local cuisine.

With the effort of Malaysian partners to complete the first partner meeting, we look forward to seeing Boxlight future more powerful than before.

Previous Page